Here are few FAQs from Spreecast for new users:
- What are the basic requirements to get on screen?
- Up-to-date browser
- Strong internet connection, preferably plugged in. 1.5 Mbps download and 1.0 Mbps upload speed with less than 100ms ping time is ideal (click here to check your speed and ping time).
- What version of Flash player do I need to view, join or create a spreecast?
- You will need to have Adobe Flash Player version 10.3 or later installed. Get the latest version here.
- How much bandwidth do I need to have a good experience on Spreecast?
- Generally, you will want at least 1.5 Mbps download and 1.0 Mbps upload bandwidth to have a good experience using Spreecast. However, sufficient bandwidth is not always enough. You also need to have a network connection with low latency and jitter. These are technical terms that describe the quality of your network connection. You can go to SpeedTest.net and click “Begin Test” to test your network connection. After the test is completed, click “Share this result” and you will see a letter grade from A+ to F. This letter grade tells you the quality of your network connection. You will need at least a C+ to have a good experience on Spreecast.